Spencer is the founder of NichePursuits, where he chronicles his journey building niche online businesses. Over the years, he’s tried out all kinds of different online business ideas like: creating niche websites, buying and selling websites, running a software company, selling physical products through Amazon FBA, and more.
He also loves the outdoors, and sports, and has been married since 2002 with four kids.
Covered In This Episode
- Spencer’s background.
- Building over 100 niche websites.
- Spencer’s life as a website guinea pig.
- Spencer’s advice to risk-averse people who want to buy their first web asset.
- Overview of online business models and which is best for newbies.
- Bolt-on acquisitions.
- Spencer talks about recent acquisitions he has made.
- What Spencer looks for during due diligence prior to the acquisition of a website.
- How easy would it be for a competing website to usurp your rankings?
- This is not a passive business. Be proactive.
- Why Spencer loves online business.
- Spencer’s worst entrepreneurial moment.
- Parting advice for people who haven’t acquired a website.
- Parting advice for people who have acquired a website.
Thanks for listening to the Acquira podcast! If this episode has helped you in any way and you feel like we have earned it, please leave us a five-star rating and review on iTunes. Reviews are extremely helpful and we read every one of them!